Good Foodie!



Hey Guys,
 Sorry I have been away for so long, I've been occupied with work and the busy season of spring break. I hope you guys have not missed me to much, because I am back and ready to share a few recipes, travel stories and food post.

  I have been on a mini journey of finding out how food works with the body and certain diseases with a main focus on diabetes. I know a few people in my life who has diabetes and it is a growing epidemic in children, so I took to research to see how food can help. The right food makes a significant difference. 

Which brings me to Chromium, an element found in foods that is known to aid insulin transfer glucose into cells and  reduce high blood glucose levels. Those two things alone majorly aid in giving people with diabetes a sense of control and normalcy. Below are a few natural foods to incorporate into your diet.
  • Broccoli 
  • Legumes
  • Dark Leafy Greens 
  • oats 
I hope these tips aid someone on their health journey.

Bon Manje


Comments

Popular Posts